Advertisement

Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result Exam 2014

Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result Exam 2014: Directorate of Distance Education, The University of Burdwan has published Provisional Result for M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. Part-I Examination 2014. Directorate of Distance Education, The University of Burdwan had conducted the written examination successfull of Post Graduate (PG) Examination 2014. A larg number of Sudents participated in this examination. Now all the sudents are looking for their Post Graduate Part-I Examination Provisional Result 2014 so that they can check their marks. Further details about Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result Exm 2014 are given below....

Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result Exam 2014


Many candidates have been already checked their Provisional Result for M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. Part-I Examination 2014. The Sudents who have not checked yet their Burdwan University PG Distant Part-I Result they can check their result from the The University of Burdwan website http://www.buruniv.ac.in or by the following process.


How to Check Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result Exam 2014

The University of Burdwan will be uploading the result on the University of Burdwan website http://www.buruniv.ac.nic to ensure transparency in the examination process and to bring confidence in the candidates and other stake holders as well.

Process of Checking Burdwan University PG Distance Result

Students Visit on http://www.buruniv.ac.in
Click on "Result" link
Next Click on "Burdwan University PG Distance Part-I Result"
Enter all the necessary details (Roll No.)
Next page will be come "BU PG Distance Part-I Result"

Click Here for BU PG Distance Part-I Result